The HCC Training Lab (Room 130) is a computer lab available to UMW students, faculty, and staff. This room can be reserved for training sessions and occasional class meetings. When the room is not scheduled it is available for use as an open computer lab anytime the HCC is open. These computers REQUIRE users to enter their UMW NetID and password at login.
- The room contains 16 student computers and one instructor computer connected to a dual-projection AV system. The computers are all “dual boot” allowing you to use either the Windows or Apple operating systems.
- Installed software includes:
- Windows OS: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), SPSS, Mathematica, Visio, Project, ArcGIS
- Apple OSX : Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe CS6 (Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Illustrator, InDesign),
- Print doucument to the PaperCut printer on the second floor using your EagleOne card.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance, and require review and approval before the booking is complete. Reservation requests can be made up to eight weeks in advance.