The Convergence Center has many different spaces that are available for reservation by UMW students, faculty, and staff. These spaces accommodate a wide variety of needs–small meetings, large classes, teleconferences, group media work, etc.–and we encourage you to take advantage of these resources.
Most rooms can be reserved online using the university scheduling system. Conference rooms and collaboration rooms can be booked for meetings and study sessions by any UMW student, faculty, or staff. Other spaces and longer events can be booked by faculty, staff, and recognized student organizations after a brief training (contact the IT Help Desk for more information). In addition, visitors may check at the Information Desk in the HCC Lobby about room availability.
- Collaboration Rooms: Room Description
- Collaboration Spaces: Room Description
- Conference Rooms: Room Description
- Training Lab: Room Description
- Incubator Classroom: Room Description
- Digital Auditorium: Room Description
Click here for more information on requesting spaces in 25Live.
The following are specialty spaces that do not appear in the University scheduling system. They can be booked at the links below.
- Advanced Media Production Studio: Room Description | Room Reservation
- Vocal Booth: Room Description | Room Reservation