The HCC Training Lab (Room 130) is a computer lab available to UMW students, faculty, and staff. This room can be reserved for training sessions and occasional class meetings. When the room is not scheduled it is available for use as an open computer lab anytime the HCC is open. These computers REQUIRE users to enter their UMW NetID and password at login.
- The room contains 16 student computers and one instructor computer connected to a dual-projection AV system. The computers are all “dual boot” allowing you to use either the Windows 7 or Apple OSX Mavericks operating systems.
- Installed software includes:
- Windows 7 OS: Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), SPSS, Mathematica, Visio, Project, ArcGIS
- OSX Mavericks: Microsoft Office 2011 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe CS6 (Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Illustrator, InDesign),
- Pharos printing is available using your EagleOne card.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance, and require review and approval before the booking is complete. Reservation requests can be made up to eight weeks in advance.